Mercenary is an all-natural insecticide derived from essential oils that prevents and controls eggs, juveniles, and adult forms of soft-bodied insects.
Effective on Mites
- 2-Spotted Spider Mites (Tetranychus urticae)
- Hemp Russet Mites (Aculops cannabicola)
- Broad Mites (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
Effective on Thrips
- Western Flower Thrips (Frankliniella occidentalis)
- Chilli Thrips (Scirtothrips dorsalis)
Effective on Aphids
- Green Peach Aphids (Myzus persicae)
- Cannabis Aphids (Phorodon cannabis)
- Rice Root Aphids (Rhopalosiphum abdominalis)
Effective on Whitefly
- Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Silverleaf Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci)
Usage: For use on all food, ornamental, turf, and non-food crops.
Foliar Spray Application: Dilute 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.) per 1 gallon of water and apply as a foliar spray. Apply onto the foliage of the plant until canopy is evenly saturated. To ensure contact with the pest, cover the under and over sides of the leaves.
Heavy infestation: Apply once a day for a heavy infestation and reduce applications to once every 3 days after infestation is controlled.
Light/Moderate infestation: For a slight infestation, apply once every 2 or 3 days and reduce applications to once a week after infestation is controlled.
Preventative maintenance: For preventative treatments, apply once a week from start to finish. For best results, foliar spray and allow time to dry before artificial lights come on, or before/after peak sun.